A professional artworking service – what does it mean?
Professional artwork services or freelance artworkers provide the seamless link between a designer and printer (of any type). It is an important stage where either hand drawn artwork and designs, or computer generated visuals are converted into digital print-ready files. These files can then be used to produce printed copies on press or small-run display and POS material.
By employing a professional it is possible to avoid:
- Costly time or financial errors on press
- Unnecessary delays in production
- Receive advice on how your design will suit the chosen print process (or not as the case may be)
Why use onefiveone?
When employing onefiveone to produce correctly setup print-ready digital files, you can be assured of a quick, efficient no-hassle service that will work out cost-effective too! The benefits are extensive and below highlight a few:
- Extensive print process knowledge and experience on various platforms –
flexo, pad, screen, offset, web and digital (both large and small format)
- A genuinely professional service –
you won’t have to worry about any problematic digital conversion issues
- Experienced colour control and image enhancement as part of the service
- Packaging solutions too – from pack design to cutter guide creation
Who are these artwork services for?
- Trade printers – hourly rates for temporary work
- Design agencies and studios – support services for over-spill work and large one-off projects
- Freelance designers
- In-house design departments
- Anyone with a vision for their design but without the technical knowhow to prepare it for printing